Along with over 20 years experience in the water and wastewater treatment industry, we bring all our clients the systems, tools, knowledge and experience required to inspect systems, analyze failures and make technically-sound, forward-looking recommendations.
- PLC programming. Design, configuration, programming, maintenance and training. SCADA . HMI Interface Design and maintenance.
- Chlorine gas flow control equipment such as chlorinators, injectors, switch over valves, regulators.
- Design, Installation, and control of chemical feed equipment involving variable speed drives “paced” to plant inlet flow using a PLC / SCADA, metering pumps, and flow meters.
- Level, pressure, flow, temperature measurement equipment design, installation and maintenance.
- Analytical measurement such as pH, Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, Chlorine, Fluoride, Turbidity, Particle Counters,
- Gas Detection equipment installation, calibration and maintenance; such as Ammonia, H2S, CO, Combustible Gases, Chlorine.
- Routine maintenance on Water Distribution Equipment such as: Pressure Relief Valves, Pressure Sustaining Valves, Pressure Reducing Valves.
- Scheduled plant maintenance, calibrations, on all water treatment and wastewater treatment control and analytical equipment.