Why municipalities depend on
Clear water Controls
With more than 30 years experience in the Water/Wastewater treatment industry, and being an active member of the AWWOA (Alberta Water and Wastewater Operators Association) for over 10 years, Clear Water Controls has proven to deliver excellent workmanship in everything we do. Our experienced staff have the right tools to get any job done promptly, professionally, and with integrity, giving you absolute certainty that your plant and equipment are being dealt with by professionals.
We come to you
Being able to support clients at their facility, analyzing their equipment alongside them, and discussing issues face-to-face has given us a chance to connect with clients and meet their needs like nobody else. We come to your location and service your equipment on-site, giving you expert advice and peace of mind as you see firsthand your equipment being serviced.
We do it all
Along with over 30 years experience in the water and wastewater treatment industry, we bring to all of our clients the systems, tools, knowledge and experience required to inspect systems, analyze failures and make technically-sound, forward-looking recommendations.
- Design, configuration, programming, maintenance and troubleshooting. HMI Interface Design and maintenance.
- Chlorine gas flow control equipment such as chlorinators, injectors, switch over valves, regulators.
Design, Installation, and control of chemical feed equipment involving variable speed drives “paced” to plant inlet flow using a PLC / SCADA, metering pumps, and flow meters.
- Level, pressure, flow, temperature measurement.
- Analytical measurement such as pH, Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, Chlorine, Fluoride, Turbidity, Particle Counters,
- Gas Detection equipment installation, calibration and maintenance; such as Ammonia, H2S, CO, Combustible Gases, Chlorine.
- Routine maintenance on Water Distribution Equipment such as: Pressure Relief Valves, Pressure Sustaining Valves, Pressure Reducing Valves.
Scheduled plant maintenance and calibrations on all water and wastewater treatment control equipment.